Agile Lab acquired by Poste Italiane

Logo of the Italian news outlet Corriere Comunicazioni.

We are delighted to announce that Poste Italiane has acquired a majority stake of 70% in our company. The remaining 30% stake stays with our founders, Alberto Firpo and Paolo Platter, both of whom will keep their respective roles of CEO and CTO.

Poste Italiane has a history of over 160 years, a network of approximately 12,800 post offices, 121,000 employees, 586 billion euro of Total Financial Assets and 35 million customers. It represents a unique reality in terms of size, recognisability, capillarity and customer trust, and provides an important contribution to the economic, social and productive fabric of Italy.

Read more about the acquisition:

Corriere Comunicazioni

Poste Italiane